Thai actor excited to meet Filipino fans

MANILA, Philippines – After much speculation that he is coming to the Philippines, Thai superstar Mario Maurer finally confirmed that he will visit the country soon.

In an exclusive interview with “The Buzz” aired on Sunday, Maurer said he will come to the Philippines to endorse a local clothing brand. He also said he is looking forward to meet his Filipino fans.

“I have to go to the Philippines to meet my fans because I have to go for Penshoppe. I will meet my fans there,” he said.

Furthermore, Maurer revealed that he would love to star in a romantic movie along with a Filipina actress.

“Doing a movie outside of Thailand, I think, is a very cool opportunity...I never expected that I’m going to get famous in the Philippines or in China or Taiwan,” he said.

Asked for the qualities of a girl that he likes, Maurer said: “Sweet girl. I like a happy girl or funny girl. I like girls that dress up very nice.”

Maurer was born in Thailand on December 4, 1988. He started modeling at the age of 16 .

From then on, he began to star in numerous movies. His acting has also been recognized by many award bodies.

Last year, Maurer did a film titled “Crazy Little Thing Called Love.”

The Filipino series adaptation of this movie paved the way for him to capture the hearts of the Filipinos.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/08/07/11/thai-actor-excited-meet-filipino-fans

No comments:

Post a Comment