Megan Fox Doesn't Like Boys Who Aren't Chivalrous

Chivalry is one of the qualities that Megan Fox looks for in a man. Speaking to People at the premiere of her film "Jennifer's Body" at the Toronto International Film Festival Thursday, September 10, she opened up about what she really wants in a man.

"I don't like boys who aren't chivalrous. To me, not being respectful is a big deal," she stated. "I don't like boys who are mean to their mommies." She went on revealing, "I like someone who has a super gentle spirit and energy. I'm really gentle, and so I like a boy who will treat me that way." Additionally, Megan claimed she likes a man who is "funny and has a good sense of humor".

Asked about what makes her different from Jennifer, the character she portrays in "Jennifer's Body", the 23-year-old actress said, "I was never a bad girl and still not. I challenged authority in school a little bit but nothing like Jennifer. Now I just speak my mind openly. That's who I am."

"Jennifer's Body", which will be released in U.S. theaters next Friday, September 18, tells the story of Jennifer, a beautiful cheerleader who is possessed by a demon. Due to her current state, she seduces boys in a Minnesota farming town to feed off them, forcing her nerdy best friend Needy to save the boys and stop Jennifer from killing all them.


AceShowbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment