Daniel Radcliffe: "I'm not gay"

Daniel Radcliffe has denied rumours that he is gay.

The 20-year-old Harry Potter star told MTV that while he doesn't mind fans suggesting he is, he wants to set the record straight.

"I'm not gay. If people want to say that, they can. I'm not. I'm straight," he said.

"My favourite thing I saw was a guy on the internet who said, 'Of course he's gay - he's got a gay face', which I thought was kind of an odd thing to say anyway.

"A gay face? That's a very worrying thing, like they have sat at home with pictures of me next to other famous gay folks."

Redcliffe has previously laughed off gay rumours and recently backed a suicide helpline which supports gay, bisexual and transgender youths.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a206340/daniel-radcliffe-im-not-gay.html

No comments:

Post a Comment