Taylor Swift: 'I'm good to avoid press'

Taylor Swift has claimed that she likes being thought of as a good girl.

The popstar told Elle that she makes a conscious effort to behave well because it means the press leave her alone.

"I've had countless opportunities to do some really bad things," Swift said, adding that if she misbehaved once people would pay more attention to her.

"Then people start combing through everything that I do trying to find the next mistake and misperception," she explained. "[That] leads to more scrutiny. Like, if I go to a bar, even if I'm not drinking, who's to say that a source isn't going to say that I was doing something that I shouldn't have been doing?

"So it's not only about your own moral compass, but the moral compasses of other people that you don't know."

However, Swift admitted that she does think too much, explaining: "You're thinking, 'This is a giant boatload of fear'. But as you can see, I over-think everything. I over-analyse everything."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a207032/taylor-swift-im-good-to-avoid-press.html

No comments:

Post a Comment