Katy Perry: “I’m a 10 out of 10”

http://www.handbag.com/celebrity/the-gossip-mill/katy-perry-im-a-10-out-of-10?cmpid=CAM_HB30

Katy Perry has said her relationship with new husband Russell Brand is so strong she has no fears he will ever cheat on her. Katy and Russell married in India this weekend and the singer has insisted she is not worried about her new husband’s previous reputation as a womaniser.
"He's made no secret of what his life was like before me, but that's then and this is the future,” Katy told Now magazine. “He's cheated in the past but he knows how good he has it with me and I know he'd never do anything to jeopardise that. I trust him 100%."
Katy then explained how she keeps her husband happy. "Like Ludacris rapped, 'I'm a lady in the street and a freak in the bed'. I can't rate myself, but if you ask Russell I'm sure he'd give me a10 out of 10," she explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment