Adam Lambert, Ke$ha 'joke about kiss'

Adam Lambert and Ke$ha have reportedly joked about the recent revelation that they shared a kiss at a nightclub.

The former American Idol star claimed to have "made out" with 'Tik Tok' singer Ke$ha during an interview with Long Island's WBLI In The Morning last week.

In a Twitter message to Lambert over the weekend, Ke$ha joked: "Kiss and tell... You little s**t, secret's out then!"

He replied: "'So good I kiss and tell... I got no lies, I got no love'. Well I couldn't help myself! You're cute!"

Lambert previously joked to Just Jared that Ke$ha "tasted like Goldschläger and maple syrup", while Ke$ha claimed that he "tasted like blueberries and champagne".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a204616/adam-lambert-keha-joke-about-kiss.html

No comments:

Post a Comment